- ParkMyCloud Website
- ParkMyCloud Blog
- Per Second Billing for AWS EC2 and EBS
- Per Second Billing for Google Cloud
- [PODCAST] @PodCTL - Containers | Kubernetes - RSS Feed, iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn and all your favorite podcast players
- [SERVERLESS] ServerlessConf in NYC (Oct. 8-11). 20% Discount on all passes
- [A CLOUD GURU] Get The Cloudcast Alexa Skill
- [A CLOUD GURU] DISCOUNT: Serverless for Beginners (only $15 instead of $29)
- [A CLOUD GURU] FREE: Alexa Development for Absolute Beginners
- [FREE] eBook from O'Reilly
- Topic 1 - Welcome to the show. Tell us about your background, why you started ParkMyCloud and how you’ve seen the market evolve since you got started (in 2015).
- Topic 2 - ricing in the public cloud world has gotten both more complicated (e.g. no clouds do it the same way) and simpler (e.g. sustained usage discounts, free tiers, per-second billing, etc.). How do you see the market evolving, and how much of a barrier/burden is pricing “complexity” to public cloud adoption?
- Topic 3 - You position ParkMyCloud separately for “For DevOps” and “For IT”. How are you seeing those as two distinct use-cases or types of teams?
- Topic 4 - ParkMyCloud not only monitors cloud costs and recommends areas for savings, but also includes automated tasks to take advantage of those optimizations. Tell us about the automation capabilities and how your customers get comfortable with that level of control in the platform.
- Topic 5 - What are you seeing as the public cloud buying process these days? Who is involved, what criteria do they consider, and how do various stakeholders (CFO, Project Managers, Developers) continue to get cost visibility?