Cody’s Blogs, Books, Videos and Podcasts
- vCenter Orchestrator Book – http://www.vmware.com/go/vmwarepress
- OpenStack Security Guide - http://www.openstack.org/blog/2013/07/openstack-security-guide-now-available/
- OpenStack Cloud Computing Cookbook v2 - http://www.packtpub.com/openstack-cloud-computing-cookbook-second-edition/book
- OpenStack Blog - http://openstack.prov12n.com
- Tech Editor - Managing VMware Infrastructure with Windows PowerShell
Topic 1 – Let’s start with your background, how you got so involved with the VMware world and how it’s recently transitioned to being OpenStack centric.
Topic 2 - Technically (and religiously), VMware and OpenStack are very different. How did you go about making the transition? Many of our listeners are trying to figure out where the start, what to learn, etc.
Topic 3 – What is vBrownbag and how has it evolved (globally) from VMware-centric to adding the OpenStack elements? How has the transition gone and any insight into how it’s going worldwide?
Topic 4 – Talk about the OpenStack book you’ve been writing, and how that process (community-based, intense week of group writing) has been different than other books you’ve written.