- [PODCAST] @PodCTL - Containers | Kubernetes | OpenShift - RSS Feed, iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn and all your favorite podcast players
- [A CLOUD GURU] Get The Cloudcast Alexa Skill
- [A CLOUD GURU] A Cloud Guru Membership - Start your free trial. Unlimited access to the best cloud training and new series to keep you up-to-date on all things AWS.
- [A CLOUD GURU] FREE access to AWS Certification Exam Prep Guide - At A Cloud Guru, the #1 question received from students is "I want to pass the AWS cert exam, so where do I start?" This course is your answer.
- [FREE] eBook from O'Reilly
Topic 1 - Topic 1 - Let’s start with the basics. What’s the typical checklist before a product launch?
- Timeline and schedule (New Product Introduction (NPI) Checklists/Supply Chain aspects)
- Multiple groups (internal & external) involved
- Early customer involvement and feedback
- Go-to-Market (GTM) planning • Multiple Transfers-of-Information (TOI’s) end to end
- Documentation & Message Guides
- Pricing Models (and SKUs)
- Field Training
- Customer Training
- Support Training
- Sales and Technical content
- Press and Analyst Content
- Competitive Content
Topic 3 - What do you consider a successful product launch?
Topic 4 - How have product launches changed over the years, for things you’ve worked on?
Topic 5 - What are some commons mistakes you see companies make with launches?