So we started making a list of what that "next thing" might include, and it went something like this:
- It had to be fun. Life's too short and work is too long.
- It needed to involve people that are much smarter than ourselves, since we definitely don't know everything.
- It had to allow us to scratch our curiosity itch about all the changes happening in and around Cloud Computing.
- It needed to make us insanely famous and rich beyond our wildest dreams.
- It needed to be something that we'd find useful and hopefully others do too.
- It shouldn't suck, at least not too much.